Thursday 13 November 2008

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to post. Not enough time, you see? Anyways, my friends and I made a vid quite recently. Glad if you could watch.

Graduation day is tomorrow and it'll be the last day of primary education. Most P5s will go around celebrating, but for us, the more "mature" P6s, is a day which we may have to part with our friends. All of them. You'd feel kinda sad after thinking that even though you keep in touch, your relationship may not be as strong as ever. Ever again.......

Been sinking ships and shooting down enemy planes in my simulator game since PSLE ended. Just sunk the Yamato this weekend (worth 63200 tons!).

Video's below, enjoy the stupidity of this, erm, parodical parody.

NHPS GONE LOOSE


Mythbusters' James Bond Special 2 is finally here! They'll be testing the myths from all the old James Bond Movies!

Catch MYTHBUSTERS on Discovery channel, every thursday at 10pm!

Phrase of the day:
"War is compeitition at it's finest"

3 comments:

Grapesgirl said...

LOL!! That was the best movie I have seen in a long time! I always wanted to see someone ridicule Mr Nair's disciplining methods!!! And I like the Martians blowing up satelitte part!

Arcenciel said...

lol! AWESOME vid!

Eragon Fire said...

yea that vid roks.