Tuesday 4 November 2008

Well well it seems that people in our class have been quarreling over a handphone. Why is that so?
It seems that Joey is jealous of Amanda Ng b'cos Kimberly hangs out more often wif her b'cos of her songs(HP). Amanda also has a "cooler" phone. Why fight over a damn phone? Sorry, I should say PHONES (Kim's and Amanda's)

It seems that their friendship is being compromised over phones and songs........interesting.......(an article for the 6F newscoop!)

Today we played a 1-hour game of truth or dare. Revealing secrets before we part ways...memorable, I guess. Ernest(damn u) dared me to jump over a chair. Guess what, I did it! And, yes, my weight is 34kg(word!).

That's all I guess.

I Heart Simple Plan

Phrase of the day: "Hey peeps, missed me?" - Vivian Liu I (the first)

2 comments:

joey said...

ah damn you u gt everthing wrong!!!
1.joey is NOT jealous of amanda. (what makes u think so anyway?!)
2.Kimberly does NOT hang out with amanda bcos of her songs.
3.no one is fighting over two damn phones!!!
4.no ones friendship is being compromised bcos of phones n songs!!!
GEDDIT??!
amanda,joey and kimberly

Amanda Ng said...

Yup joey's rite. Can you find the whole story out before you actually post it??! Besides, how could you say that? Joey's having her new phone like next week? I dun noe why tr doing this but like.. you noe