Wednesday 15 April 2009

Hi ya'll, here to blog again!

Mun Yee, please stop saying Joey is 'better off' with me or wadever. Not only are you limiting me from like, liking another gal, but u r also limiting Joey, so...yeah. Applies to Amanda too.

I can't believe Yi Ping etudie Français! (learn french). I also learn Freanch and it is way hard. Haven't got back the results of my test yet, even after 3 weeks. Haiz... there's also a test next week...

Guess I haven't told u guys that I am in this programme called the Regional Studies Programme which is for ACSI, RI, VS and RGS only. It's a scholarship in which we must study about South-east Asia and Stuff. I just played traditional malay games today such as gasing (top), chapteh and congkak.

Nowadays I don't really play that much computer games anymore. I spend more time on my WWII flight simulator's mission builder experimenting with stuff.

Also...my geog teacher's favourite phrases:
1)I don't give a SHIT!
2)Down 10 (10 REAL, not girl push-ups)
3)Down 20
4) Shut Up

No comments: