Monday 6 April 2009

Waiting for the results of my NCC(Sea) 1-star kayaking course to come out. Hopefully I'll get my license and then I can kayak anywhere in the world! (Though I'm not ready for whitewater yet)

Anyway, u guys noe Bryan Lim rite? He's trying to impress the officers in NCC so that he can have a chance to be Command Sergeant Major (Highest position, Sec 4). Why? To pump people! Also, his enthu behavior includes...showing "leadership" by commanding people around to do stuff and lazing around all of training..."leading by example" by capsizing 5 times...lol

The list goes on.

I think we should have a 6F gathering soon. You noe how much some people miss some other people...By the way, I can see that some of u guys and gals don't seem to like your schools. Why? Made the wrong choice? I guess so. Maybe it's the classmates.

No comments: